Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

WELCOME & READ THIS FIRST!

We have a registration fee. That is because we want to fight the leakers back. And the best way to do this is bringing a pay-join system. We only want 1.99USD. Please join our DISCORD first.
Join Discord to Pay!

FIVEM STUFF AVAIBLE

We have FIVEM scripts/leaks/maps/packets/peds and much more at our download section!
Join Discord to Ask Help!
Hot News
  • Sick of all those ads? You want more content? BUY VIP!
  • CONTACT US! (Please read the rules!)
  • FIVEM SCRIPTS Now we also leak FIVEM stuff!
Sign in to follow this  
LeventHAN

Example Introduction

Note:
Bellow is a copy-paste of a random introduction.

Spoiler

Hello! My nickname is I3I4cK0uT aka. Blackout.

I'm a 25 years old spanish guy who love to learn new things. One of my present objectives is making a website for some friends, they do not have much money, so I need to find ways to make it without having to waste so much.

I'm working with Joomla, we bought a template from templatemonster and right now I'm starting to work on it, seems pretty nice and easy. We will see.

Last year I've made a wordpress site project for a gaming comunity, lots of resources I used for were from this site, so it's not my firts time on this site, but it is the first time I create an account.

I have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, I've work with them for years. I'm a marketing guy, that kind of dude that sells things to people and make ideas for business, it's fun (at least for me).

Saying that, I will try to post any photoshop template I make, this way anyone who could find them useful in the future can use them free for their websites designs.

That said, thanks for reading, I don't expect you to reply, it's fine, I just thank you for reading, and just wanted to say you "Hello!", I hope we meet in the forums.